Visit: permitsales.net/seattlecolleges and set up your account using your ctcLink ID.
- Online permit sales for students taking classes at South, Georgetown, or Wood Tech will be mailed out.
- Permits for students taking classes on Central Main campus will be available for pick up from the parking garage booth
- Students taking Nursing classes at South will need to make arrangements to purchase permits, by email request and payment or in person at the South campus cashiers office.
You may contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Purchase of parking permit ( and ORCA card ) in person is available per schedule below:
- South Campus Cashiers will be open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, from 10am - 2pm each day
- Central Campus Cashiers will be available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10am - 2pm.